Had borderline hiv+ test result. Suffered symptoms of HIV, diarrhoea, flu. Having a metallic taste in mouth, rashes, watery discharge from anus and weight loss. What is happening to me?

hi there, last week i received news that i have returned a borderline hiv+ test result, i have looked through symptoms of hiv & have found that i have suffered most of them over the last few weeks, namely diarrhea , i was so ill with flue like symptoms that i didn t get out of bed for 4 days, i have had this metallic taste in my mouth that i cant get rid of & also have come up with rashes that have finally cleared up, plus a watery discharge from my anus . i have also lost 8kg in the last 5 week, although i am eating healthy..... i feel that there is somnething wrong, so please advise me
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012