Had bone TB. Having back pain, abdominal pain, burning sensation around waist, leg heaviness, pain in the leg, knee. Reason?

Hi, My mother is suffering from back pain . Below are the pains/symptoms my mother gets – In Abdomen , she has pain in the right side. At back, near the spine , ribs and near the stomach she has burning sensation. She feels burning sensation around the waist and in the middle as well. She can work only for 2hrs in the morning, after that she gets pain. Ribs moddubarthay(“I think numbeness”) and in the right side she has more pain. This pain comes severely when she stands. Each day she feels different legs to be heavy, say suppose today she has right leg heavy tomorrow she feels left leg. Pain radiates in the left thigh and its severe, right leg one is less. She can’t stretch her legs if the pillow is not there beneath her legs. The whole waist she feels burning sensation, because of which she sleeps supinely, with face upward only, and in sleep only she can turn side. Recently she is also getting knee pains. She can’t even sit without any support and in the recent days she is not able to sit even with the support. 9 years back she got bone TB.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012