Had body aches, low fever. Having loose motions, gas, streaks of blood when wiped. Reason?

Hello Dr, Thursday night, my body became achy and i could tell i was coming down with something. I was restless all night. Got very little sleep and broke fever twice. The next day i slept till about noon, the aches were gone but i had a low grade fever on and off throughout the day. My real problem is that i am on the toilet about every 15 minutes. When i use the restroom, it s very extreme. I have a lot of gas and my stool is very watery with a yellowish/brown color. I have what appears to be a type of mucus in it and when i wipe, there are small spots or streaks of blood. I ve tried 2 types of anti- diarrhea medications, vitamin C , and have been drinking fluids.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013