Had blurred vision wearing contact lenses, remained changing to glasses. Disappeared with patch, but headache. Had migraine previously

Hi I wear contact lenses and experienced sudden blurred vision in my right eye yesterday, I fristly thought it may have been caused by the wrong prescription in my lenses but after changing the lenses and then wearing glasses I still experienced the blurred vision. AFter work (I have a business job) I went home and decided tro cover up the eye with a patch and the blurred vision had disappeared this morning when I awoke however I have also experienced a constant headache since this happened. I used to suffer with migraines about 5 years ago and would experience a blind spot before the onset of a migraine however this experience is completely different and I wondered if you can help diagnose what the problem may be.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013