Had blowjob without condom and safe sex. Pain in the penis and burning in the urethra. What is the cause if the pain and burning, can it be due to other STD?

Hi doctor,
I'm a 30 yeas old male; 3 weeks ago I had blowjob and for 10 min without condom and safe sexual intercourse using condom, after that, I feel pain all over the penis (specially the head) of the penis and burning in the urethra till now, I took full course of antibiotics (NO urine culture was performed) against UTI and syphilis. In addition, I perform an ELISA test (4th generation) against HIV and syphilis after 19 days of having sex; My questions:

1- Is it necessary to perform another test to confirm or it is fine??
2- What is the cause if the pain and burning, can it be due to other STD??
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013