Had blood urine and UTI. Done cystoscopy. Is it a kidney stone?

Hi, I am 52 years old. On this past Oct. 9th, I was told that I had blood urine and yet another urinary tract infection and to see a urologist . Yesterday, I saw a urologist and was told that the blood in my urine is no longer present but there is something blocking my urine flow because my bladder is not fully emptying. I am scheduled to go back for a scan of my urinary system and a cytoscopy (spelling?). I am have a long history of contracting urinary tract infections about 2X s/year and maybe cystitis . I have changed my diet to stay away from acidic foods, carbonated drinks, tomatoe products, etc. So I am wondering if there is a possibility I have have a kidney stone because I recently started taking chewable calcium supplements? Or could there be some scar tissue somewhere that has been created from the repeated urinary tract infections. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012