Had blood transfusions for aplastic crisis. Has spherocystosis. Blotches on face and neck. Need immediate care?

My daughter had transfusions 2 weeks ago due to aplastic crisis following B19 virus. She has spherocytosis. She is well in herself but now has a very angry blotches on her face, back, back of knees and arms. Her eyes are bloodshot too. The GP is just putting it down to the tail end of the virus but the haematologists say this would not be the case.
Would it be wise to take her back to the hospital to request another blood count as I have seen pictures on the internet of aplastic crisis patients that look just like my little girl. The rash is identical. Could this all be happening again?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013