Had blood test done. What does the RBC, WBC, MCV, MCH, Hbg or platelet count tell?

I had a blood test done a few days ago and was just wondering if you could help me interpret some of the results.... Iron Binding Capacity: 515 Transferrin: 387 Ferritin: 96 Iron Saturation: 21 Iron Lvl: 106 WBC: 9.05 Hgb: 13.9 Hct: 40.1 Platelet: 374 RBC: 4.72 MCV: 85.0 MCH: 29.4 MCHC: 34.7 RDW: 12.8 MPV: 9.6 Neut Auto: 65.2 Imm Gran Auto: 0.3 Lymph Auto: 26.5% Mono AUto: 6.6 Eos Auto: 1.2 Basophil Auto: 0.2 Neut Absolute: 5.89 Imm Gran Absolute: 0.03 Lymph Absolute: 2.40 Mono ABsolute: 0.60 Eox Absolute: 0.11 Baso ABsolute: 0.02
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012