Had blood clots, on Coumadin for life. Severe sweating, tiredness, ovary cyst. Treatment

I have had blood clots and am on Coumadin for life, I also had a hysterectomy but one ovary left in in 07. All of a sudden this year I am having severe all day and night sweating and tired all day. My ob wants to put me on vivelle lowest dose bio identical estrogen patch and watch my inr closely I have an inr machine at home and have been on Coumadin for 7 years. My ovary is not producing estrogen and there is cyst on it
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013