Had blocked parotid glands. Swelling and fluid in head and neck. Help

I have had blocked parotid glands for 4 years now. I am on EVOXAC 3 x a day. I run around 100-101 degree fever everyday. I have started having fluid and pain in the back of my head and neck on the left side. You can feel the fluid and swelling . I have some auto-immune diseases. My immunologist is checking me for Sjogren s. They swollen part at the base of my skull hurts to touch and to turn my head. I am just anxious and wonder if I should let my doctor know about this before my next visit or just wait.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012