Had blighted ovums while trying for a baby. What can I do with negative reports?

Hi-My husband and I have being trying for a baby for 18 months in which time I have had 2 blighted ovums.on my last blighted ovum I had a d&c which was unsuccessful and I ended up with a perforated uterus . My periods have always been every 28 days after I stopped taking my pill . I am 3 days late which is highly unusual for me. I m currently off work with a head cold which started the day I was due on. I have had 2 negative pregnancy tests-any idea what I should do? Thanks Rachel
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012