Had blighted ovum. On progynoya and regestrone. Can I get pregnant?

hi i am married ard 18 mnths.....since then had 2 bilghted ovum .....this time doc has given me progynoya for 5 days and regestrone 5 mg for 15 days ...may period ( are mostly on Time) date is 04/08/0000 .....i had 3 sonography b4 this as suggested by doc and later the above meds....v had contiuonous relation till 18th day of my period..... my quest is do v need to contionue having relation....and till when....? wat are posiblites of myself getting pregnant....????
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
May 2013
in case of regular periods with 30 days cycle there is possibility of ovulation in around 14th to 18th day of cycle, as the spermatozoa can be alive in female genital tract for more than one day being together up to 18th day is enough usually,
if you have tracked the ovulation by ultrasound or by other methods like ovulation kits etc that would be more better way but in case of regular periods no need to worry most probably you ovulated on time, the drugs you took will help in fertility, continue regesterone as told by your doctor which will help in implantation.
take care.