Had bleeding with mucus, in brown, sensation in lower stomach. Help?

I just got my period on the 27th of january and only got it for 3 days but the 2nd day was the only day i had lots of bleeding ... so this past 3 days I started spotting a lil bit... nd when i wiped myself it had mucous nd lil blood with brownish then later on i felt something inside my lower stomach on the left side so im confused nd dont know if im pregnant...
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013
The less than normal bleeding that you had might be responsible for the mild spotting that you are having till now. This is not suggestive of pregnancy. Please do not worry. You can get your urine tested to be very sure.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal