Had bleeding with cramps, not period, white flaky crust one breast. Had tubal ligation, after c-section

I am a 37 yr old female. I had a tubal ligation December 16 , 2001 right after my son eas taken cesarean section. I had btown blood a week ago today thought I started, but next day realized I wasnt on my period. no blood. now another week later still no period but their was white flaky stuff in my bra on one side, and also the day of the brown blood 2wks ago I had cramps so bad unlike before a period. but not again since. my breast had a crust like from milk, but only one breast. im concerned!
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013