Had bleeding two days after the pelvic exam. Tender breasts, dullpain in abdomen, back pain. Suggestions?

Hi, I am 25 and have been having a few problems lately. I recently went to the GYN and had a pelvic exam and bleed heavily and for two days after the exam. I also spot periodically throughout the month. I have been on the birth control YAZ for over a year now and birth control in general for about 12 years. I have two weeks before my next period, but I am having tender breasts and a dull achy pain in my lower stomach and back like I do when I am cramping.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013