Had bleeding, brown clumps. Had a miscarriage. HCG level high. Will I have another miscarriage?

I am about 5 weeks ( i think ) pregnant and I had a miscarriage not too long ago. My HCG level was 2009 on Monday and 3800 today. I had a bowel movement this afternoon and bleed some but none since then but I have also when I have been going to the bathroom, just to pee, i am having some brown discharge clumps come out? Is there something to be worried about? I am just so scared to have another miscarriage
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013