Had bleeding after taking emergency pill. Sore nipples with spotting. Reason?

So about four weeks ago I ve had sex and the condom broke I took plan b on the third day because I am not on birth control . A couple days later I took plan b I had a heavy period that lasted up to a week. Throughout the four weeks I ve had Clear regular discharge which is normal for me. But now fourth week in, I ve been getting very sore nipples and had brown spotting as well as pink discharge. My next period isn t due till a next 2 weeks. What could this be?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013