Had bleeding after sex, brown and pink. Why did this happen?

hello dr namaste i have period on 12 of february 2013 and again on 3 march 2013 during second period have a sex and that time appears some blood in the vagina and it last up to 7 days but it was painless and some times appear pinkish and brownish clot so what could be the problem please help me to find out thank you. sex appear some blood and it last 7 days bleeding with no pain but the clot was pinkish ,brounish colour so what is the problem please find out for me
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013