Had bleeding after sex. On contraceptive pill. Bleeding is not stopping. Recommendations?

Hi, I am nearly 19, have had my period since I was 11 and have been fairly regular all the time. I have been on the pill since I was 15. My period has now gone on for 13 days, starting out brown in colour to red, stopped for half a day but when I tried to have sex with my boyfriend the floodgates opened and had heavy bleeding last night. Now it is brown and lots of clots. I have been taking my yellow pills as per normal but nothing is stopping. I am on the contraceptive pill Isabelle. Thank you for your help. Amelia
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013