Had bleed, after normal periods coming off levlen. HPT done. Mid cycle bleed period?

should I class a mid cycle bleed of 5 days as a regular period?
I just came off levlen and had my regular 4 day period then 4 days after that I began spotting which then turned into 5 days bleeding and another 2 spotting at the end. my period would be due 12 days ago. should I class the mid cycle bleed as a period. all HPT are neg
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
A proper bleeding for 5 days should be considered as an early period. The mid cycle bleed is usually a spotting or mild bleeding which does not require the use of a pad.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,