Had blastocyst embryos transferred. Pregnancy test positive. Repeated test negative. Frequent urination. Possible cause?

Good morning, I am Lana. On Jan. 21 I had 2 blastocyst embryos (egg donor) transferred. Was told to perform home preg test on Feb 2, which I did and it was positive. I was instructed to repeat the test every week until my 8 week scan on Feb 27. I repeated the test yesterday and this morning and they were both negative. I ve been having frequent urination especially at nights and not sure this can cause my urine to be too dillute and give a false negative.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013