Had bladder sling surgery. Had the sling cut through urethra. Wore catheter. What can explain groin pain?

Over a year ago I had bladder sling surgery. The surgery was aborted when the sling cut through my urethra . I wore a catheter for over 3 weeks and when it was removed my incontinence was more severe. I scheduled another surgery that was eventually performed and successful. The second surgery was done in August 2011. By October it seemed I started having pain directly in my groin . It hurt to do stairs, push the vacuum and even to just walk a little distance. In february my surgeon couldn t explain the pain and said it wasn t normal. I had a second opinion in may and was told the mesh seemed to be intact. Here it is one year later and I am still in pain. Currently it is all the time. I am still having good success with the incontenence but this pain makes it very difficult. I feel as if I have no options in dealing with this.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012