Had birth control removed. Had pinkish discharge. Am I pregnant?

hello , I had the birth control in my arm removed in the middle of jan , around march 04 , I had a light pinkish menstrual cycle its was soooo light I didn t think it was a menstrual cycle , the next day it was a little red but not to much , could this mean I am pregnant , last week I went to the hosp for other reason s , they did a test and it came back negative. Me and my husband has NOT been using any protection or the old pull out trick.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013