Had birth control pills after unprotected sex. Have body aches, headaches, tiredness, mood swings. Pregnancy chances?

So my bf and I had unprotected sex on 10/23. he pulled out though. just to be on the safe side i went to a women s clinic that day and got the next choice and also got birth control . I took the first pill about 12-14 hours after the incident. That same day I started my first pack of birth control and the next morning I took the second pill of next choice. I ve been taking the birth control regularly. But then on Sunday, 10/28, we had sex again and he only put a condom on before he came. I haven t had any bleeding or anything, just extreme body aches and weird headaches . i m very very tired all of a sudden and very moody. My last period was around 10/4. What are the chances that I could be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012