Had biopsy done and shows Proliferative Endometrium. What does it mean?

I had a biopsy done and trying to figure out the readings as my dr is out of town and can not interpret for me...... So what is the term PROLIFERATIVE ENDOMETRIUM under diagnosis? CLINICAL HISTORY: Dysfunctional uterine bleeding . GROSS EXAMINATION: A. EMB , received in formalin is a 1 x 1 x 0.1 cm aggregate of tan-red tissue and mucoid material, submitted entirely in block A1. K. Green/Dr. Bentley/slides to Dr. Waugh MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION: Microscopic examination is performed. DIAGNOSIS: A. ENDOMETRIUM (BIOPSY): PROLIFERATIVE ENDOMETRIUM. NO HYPERPLASIA OR CANCER IDENTIFIED.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013