Had bilateral reimplantation, deflux. One year Post operative ultrasound shows mild renal atrophy. Serious?

My daughter had bilateral reimplantaion and deflux. She has been cleared of her grade 5 reflux , down to a 0/1, but her 1-year post-op US just showed a mild renal atrophy . Is this of concern, or is this simply the one kidney that was more affected by the recurring infections is delayed in growth? I ve known one was behind from previous scans, but have never heard the words MILD RENAL ATROPHY and am wondering if I am worrying about nothing.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012