Had bilateral mastectomy, hysterectomy. Altering diet enough instead of hormone blockers?

Just had bilateral mastectomy because I had a tumor 1.2 in my rt breast and no positive nodes. The tumor was estrogen and proestroge. Both of my breast had numerous cyst and drained for 28 years. I kept up with mammograms, thank GOD. I have had a hysterectomy about 12 years ago. I have been researching hormone blockers and I don't want to use them. If I change eating, add dim, iodine, D, B, exercise and loss weight will it be okay for me to not take the blockers.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013