Had bilateral knee scopes. Knee hurts while standing, hard to straighten leg, pops a lot. Suggestions?

i have had bilateral knee scopes a few years ago and was told it looks like i need to go back in and do them again as my cartilage is rolling up. During my first surgery the surgeon said my ACL was stretched out but not torn. Here in the past few weeks my knees have been hurting a lot more and i have noticed i am having a hard time standing up especially if i pivot while standing. what can cause this? my knees are very tender and it is getting harder to straighten my leg while bearing weight. my knee also pops a lot, not sure if that matters or is normal
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012