Had bilateral inguinal hernia repair. Feel soreness at the head of epididymis. Having pain. Suggest

I had a bilateral inguinal hernia repair last January. A while later, while I was checking my right testicle, I felt a small squelch, and I could no longer feel my epididymis (the top part anyway) in the right testicle. That testicle was higher up, and felt like it was attached looser than the left testicle. It was also a little soft.

Fast forward to a couple of days ago, where (of course, being paranoid), I thought I felt a twinge in the perineum (which I now realize would have nothing to do with the original hernia), and so my mom brought me a truss, and I wore it to sleep that night. I woke up the next morning, and the left testicle was soft (rather than firm), and I had a clear discharge coming out of my penis (it wasn't urine, I know that much), with a light yellow crust coating it. The testicle is the same size, thankfully, but the back part of the epididymis seemed looser. I'm wondering if the tightness from the truss knocked the epididymis out of place (it seems to have positioned itself back correctly, but I feel some soreness in the head of the epididymis). And out of curiosity, is that fluid that leaked out (which I assume was part of what gave the testicle its firmness) prostate fluid or fluid from within the testicles or what?

I'm 99% positive that it's nothing, and everybody keeps saying that if I ruptured anything major (that would affect my fertility in the future), I'd be in intense pain, and it would have to be more than just squeezing something a little too hard. But if anybody can help me out here, it would be appreciated.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013