Had bilateral hernia repairs. Difficulty in getting erection. Reason?

My husband is 48 years old and has had bilateral hernia repairs several years apart he recently had a, physical and is deemed very healthy. He does not smoke or drink and works out every second day. He eats well and is a weldeer by trade. Hhe is able to acheve an erection but is seems shrink down very quickly.I don't think there is any psychological problems with sex and he able to ejaculate consistantly? I haven't approached him about this and was wondering which way to go with this.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013