Had bell s palsy. On warfarin, xalatan. Back pain, numb legs. Diagnosed myalgia. On bisoprolol. Effect of steriods?

My 85yr old father is having issue after issue & we can't seem to get to root of any issue and/or if they are all connected. Went to hosp last year with suspected stroke, docs confirmed 3mths later that it was actually bell's palsy. Also mentioned it was a viral attack on the 7th cranial nerve. Has remained on several medications since, including wafarin. Also, takes Xalatan eye drops for the pressures in his eyes. Last month was in hospital with paralysing back pain, coming out of hospital with a diagnosis of vasculitis/myalgia. Now on steroids. Today, had a numbing sensation in leg, twice, like a deadening to the leg, same leg each time...the second time fell in the yard with no-one there to see him....can his beta blockers have something to do with this? He also takes bisoprolol. Could it be affect of steriods (30mg day)?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013