Had been using birth control pills. Had a break and had unprotected sex. Will I be pregnant?

I was wondering if there would be a possibility of being pregnant. I recently finished a pack of birth control pills (I take Microgestin fe) and was supposed to start a new pack but due to a personal family emergency did not leave the hospital for three days, and taking it was the furthest thing from my mind. I remembered three days after that I needed to start a new pill packet so i did. It has been six days since starting the new one and I have kept up with my usual routine. Well I had unprotected sex and was wondering if there may be a possibility of becoming pregnant. He did not ejaculate at all inside of me, but I am still a bit worried and was wondering if someone was able to shed a little light on my situation. Thank you in advance for everyone who answers my question :)
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013