Had been taking dolonex for menstrual pain. Trying to conceive. Will this medication cause infertility?

Hello, I have been prescribed by a Doctor nearly 15 years ago to take Dolonex (that contains piroxicam, called as Feldene in some countries) when I have my period pain. I have been taking this medicine (only one tablet on day 1 of my menstrual cycle) now for almost 15 years. I am now trying to conceive for nearly 6 months with no luck. I read in few websites that piroxicam may impair fertility in women. In my case, I have taken only one tablet on every first day of my cycle. Is this is the reason for me not able to get pregnant?   Many thanks to help me with your answer.   Regards, Hasini
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013