Had been suffered from panic attack. Took xanax .25, when i don't take this i do feel brain not working

hi, last year i had been sufferred panic attack (short breathing) my doctor gave me xanax .25 i took two times daily for one year, and my short breathing have gone, now i want to withdraw, its not gud tablet. I ve decreased half table of .25 but when i don t take this i do feel my brain is not working and some time again for a couple second i do feel short breathing in brain and heart , pls suggest other medicine...
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011