Had been circumcised after which have lost sensation and enjoyment to touch it. Clitoris damage?

hey.i was circumised when i was young but it was more like a pinch to my clitoris.i did not bleed but had like a small wound from a pinch.i was then 13 and even though i had not had sex i did enjoy playing with my self n athors playing with me,it was very sensational and i loved it but after the crcumssision all that feeeling disappeared i didnt feel the urge to touch myself or anything.i diddnt think a bout it anymore but now im 30 n i have no feeling there at all no matter how much i try.can it be that my clitoris was damaged even though i have it n it was never cut.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013