Had become pregnant with pill and Mirena coil. Now on Depo shot. Have pregnancy symptoms. Suggestions?

hi could any1 please give me some advice. well ive got 3 children they are 12...5...&7 months old. my first and second child i was on the pill but became pregnant. my youngest i got pregnant while i had the mirena coil fitted. im now on the depo injection ive been on it since my baby was 2 weeks old. i recently had my 3rd shot but since then ive felt a little unusual. all my symptoms are same as when pregnant. is it possible while on the depo? my breasts hurt...i feel dizzy n queesy...apetite has increased extream heartburn and ive only ever felt this way during pregnancy. i have done 5 tests first 2 were cheap and both said yes i bought clear blue it said no. i bought 2 digital tesco tests and both say no. does any1 have a clue what could b wrong Read more: Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum - depo shot and possibly pregnant ? page 4   WWW.WWWW.WW   Follow us: @ehealthforums on Twitter
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013