Had beauty spots on face, getting dark spots on face. Is it serious?

hi i am 25 yrs old.In my childhood i had only 1 beauty spot on my face . Later at the age of 22 i have observed some light dots on my face. As the days are passing the spots are become darker and big as well. The ones which i have seen in my childhood have now become dark and big. The other spots are also getting darker. Is this a serious matter of concern..Suggest me.Now i have almost 10 spots on my face.
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012

Hi there,

Welcome to Health Care Magic forum.

Spots on the face that are becoming darker with the advancement of age are not a serious matter. These are freckles or moles which may become dark by the exposure of the ultraviolet light during exposure in the sunlight. A good quality of sun tan lotion or sunscreen cream should be used to protect skin tanning. These lotion or cream absorb or reflect some amount of ultraviolet radiations coming from sunlight.

You may use following Homeopathic medicines for reducing the freckles or moles. These medicines have no side effects and can be used for a longer duration:-

1)     SUPHUR 30 One dose in a day preferably in the morning empty stomach.
2)     CALENDULA 30 Three times in a day.

A positive response of the medicines may be noticed as early as in two weeks. You may use these medicines for one and half month. If the face skin is dry, you should use any moisturizer. For dryness of the face some amount of milk (without boiling) may be applied on the face for some time. Then wash the face with water.

Wish you a good health.