Had basic Fistulotomy done, between anus and vagina, felt a flap of skin and bumps on scar. Is it healing?

I had a basic fistulotomy done about 4 months ago. That was the worst experience of my life. They layed it open and scraped the tract for it to heal inside out. I took the best care possible of it. It was on the lower part of my anus between my vagina and anus. However, now there is a piece of skin like a flap or actually feels like a hemorrhoid to the touch. There are also little bumps on the scar where the fistula was. It is very irritating and I am not sure if it will go away.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013