Had badly swollen adnoids and then a tonsil. What shooul I take for this?

A few days ago I had badly swollen adnoids and then a tonsil then just a tonsil and adnoid on one side.
Yesterday I wok up feeling ok, mowed the lawn and noticed a dull heasdache. By evening after a few beers I was stuffed up again and this morning I could hardly breath. After a few hours I managed to spit out a lot of flem greenish in color and am still spewing it every few minutes. I ache slightly all over.

What shooul I take for this? Aspirin, tylenol or Ibropropen?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013