Had bad moods, was angry, screaming for no reasons after being drunk. Was something mixed in the drink?

Hi... I think I may have been roofied a few days ago but I was too scared to talk about it over the weekend and it might be too late to get tested. It happened at 1am Saturday I believe, and it is 9am Monday now. I am usually a very happy friendly person and I was in a great mood that night but my parents and friends tell me that from about 2am all the way until 10am I was angry and screaming about things that were not even true. I remember only 5 minutes at two different points between those hours, both of which times I didn t know where I was or how I got there. I don t have any bruises on my arms or legs and made no mention of being hurt or attacked to my family/friends so I think I just ran away by myself but it still makes me scared. Things were very confusing that night and still are, and I only remember the sensation of being terrified and confused. I only had 7 drinks but it was at a club in Las Vegas, and normally I can drink about 10 drinks where I live in the mountains in Colorado so I do not believe that I simply blacked out from being drunk. There were lots of strange men around that night and I only drink whiskey/cokes so I couldn t have been able to tell if something was slipped in my drink because they were dark. I also felt worse than hungover, very sick, the past two days and am only just starting to get my voice back and feel healthier again. Does this sound like I was roofied?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013