Had bacterial infection of testes, swelling, testicles shrunk post treatment. Can I impregnate?

Hi. I want to confirm that last year i had a problem in my left testes, actually a bacterial problem and i was admitted in the hospital for 3 days. It had swollen to 6.5cm approx, then i had a treatment and everything was normal but my left testicular had lost his original size and become very smaller about 2.5 cm . i just want to confirm that can i become a father. and does my sperms are capable of producing a baby ?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012