Had bacterial infection, diarrhoea, tiredness, nausea, heartburn, upper back pain. Symptoms inter-related?

I am 41, petite, and weigh approx. 116 pounds. My mother has A-fib, and I have a history of fainting , which is normally accompanied by profuse sweating, loss of strength, and once in a while vomiting and diarrhea . I couple of days ago I had what felt a little like a bacterial infection , since I had diarrhea, and was really tired and had moderately serious nausea. I couldn t eat more that a few saltine crackers, and sparkling water with fresh ginger and panela (an unrefined sugar). Then a day later, I started to have what felt like heartburn and my upper back hurt when I swallowed (I did eat toast and applesauce the next morning). I used a few pressure points last night, just so I could get to sleep, which did seem to help, but I m wondering if this is all related. Your help is very much appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013