Had bacterial conjunctivitis in eyes, very painful, had breast cancer, premenopausal. Done chemotherapy. Will I feel better?

Hello, I'm a 44yr old female, nursing student/medical receptionist/mother of two adult sons/happily married/too many hobbies to mention AND - I think I've had a virus for the past week. Firstly I thought I had bacterial conjunctivitis in both eyes from gardening the previous day, so I started using chlorsig every 3 hours. The pain in my caused my study to take the back burner, and even take the afternoon off work. It helped but took the full 3 days of treatment and on the 4th day I felt like i'd been run over by a bus, increasingly tired and totally depressed. To top it off, the very next day I started menstruating which shouldn't sound unusual, but after having chemotherapy for breast cancer back in 2006, I generally only get one period each year. Does any of this sound overly concerning to you, or am I just having a typical peri-menopausal crappy week? Cheers Mandy
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013