Had back operation. Started pain in back, stiff neck and headache. Not getting relief from medicine. Looking for advice on what to do?

I am a 59 year old women who has had 5 back operations in Pa. I only live in Plant City Florida 6 months out of the year. About a month ago I started with severe pain in my lower baack that goes all the way down my right leg into my foot . And a very stiff neck with awful headaches . Since I don t live here I don t know where to go for treatment . The last time I saw my neurosurgeon was about 4 years ago and he said that I have a failed back. I have bad times and go through alot of pain and usually a couple trips to the chiropacter helps me, this time the pain meds. don t even help. Can you advise me where to go and what to do?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012