Had baby, sick since then, pain all over body, fatigue, nausea, back pain, diarrhoea, joint pain. Suggest remedies?

Hie? I had a baby 17months ago and after that my life changed and been on and off sick all the time, my symptoms are as follows:sharp shooting or stabing pains all over my body, pain in arms,legs, burning feet sometimes painful to touch, headaches, fatigue,nausea, heavy shoulders, back pain , electric shocks on my spine,diarhea,feeling fullness of period pain, bleeding a little after taking a walk, feeling like my inner body vibrating, joint pain, abdominal pain. Help
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013