Had attraction to females. Why am I depressed and frustrated now?

im 20yrs old girl.before 6-7yrs i felt like i was attracted to females more then my childhood i was very silent n shy in nature,very low confidence gal.but after joining a college i was cool n have an attitude.but due to some academic problem and other relationship problem i was too depressed.i cant bear the pain if anybody scolds me or tel me anything bad about me,i m hating the people whom i loved the most.i wanted to be alone always.i got angry within a small time and i could not control my anger anymore.after along span i get cooled bt things in me feeling in me keep me a days m morally depressed a lot and the suicide thing is always coming to my mind.s
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012