Had astrocytoma brain tumor removed. Had radiation therapy after surgery. Getting seizures, numbness in one side of the body. Reason?

In 1985 I had a astrocytoma brain tumor which was removed. Following the crainiotomy I had 30 radiation treatments. About 10 years ago, I began having petit mal seizures, which my doctor said are caused by the scar tissue from my operation and radiation therapy . After trying every anti epileptic medication I am currently on Felbatol and Onfi. In October I experienced a different type of seizure becoming basically numb on 1 side of my body. I went to the hospital: One of the doctors said I may have had a stroke and another said I suffered from Todds paralysis . I went for an MRI and my friend who is a doctor said the results sounded like a stroke they saw a new white spot on my scan. My corrodoted arterty test came back ok and the EKG they did in the hospital was normal. I just went for both tests again.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013