Had asthma. Trouble breathing. Cold shivers, cough. What can help?

I had asthma when I was younger, but than it never bothered me for years. In the past 2 years its slowly coming back but This week my airways have been REALLY tight and I ve had trouble breathing and nearly passed out a couple of times. I get cold shivers but am sweating. Of a night I have a lot of trouble laying down as I cough and can t get my breath back. I take my ventolin continually all night as it wakes me up numerous times a night. I can feel the tightness more in my throat than my chest ATM, what can I do to help this?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012