Had aspartame poisoning, taking Bupropion, Trazodone, Lorazepam. Skin feels cold, cannot breathe deeply. What is the problem?

On 9 July last year I was diagnosed with having had Aspartame poisoning. In a separate issue concerning my back in September of last year in witch my VA physician over-medicated my with: 1. Bupropion – for quitting smoking 2. Trazodone 50mg - for trouble sleeping due to military back injury in 2000 The 2 prescriptions above where already prescribed to me, I hadn’t suffered any ill effects. 3. Lorazepam 1mg – for anxiety and sleep 4. Meloxicam 15mg – for sleep and nerve pain 5. Nortriptyline HCL 10mg – for sleep and nerve pain 6. Hydrocodone – for pain The combination above nearly killed me with all sorts of symptoms i.e.: -upper respiratory attacks -the veins in my eye-ball exploding -massive dizziness attacks -weakness/stiffening in extremities -difficulty breathing -blood in poo Those are just a few of the problems I experienced. My question is: I have been med free for 6-7mo and I still have some issues and no money to fix it i.e.: 1. right-side of upper forehead above eye-socket has temperature differences (skin feels colder or brow sweats on its own) 2. Some of my general feelings of pain or bowel movements (burping, farting, pooping, peeing) have been altered. Meaning it feels different than when/what I grew-up with. 3. At times I can t get a full breath of air when I inhale and it causes me yawn a bit more. 4. I think more into stuff then I normally have. I ve been told I ve become either nicer or slightly disconnected with everything. What are some of the possible problems? Well i get back to some sort of normalcy?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012