Had arthroscopic ankle surgery to repair OCD of talus. Itchy spots on the ankle. No fever. Took benadryl. What else to do?

My daughter had arthroscopic ankle surgery to repair OCD of the talus about 4 weeks ago. She has been doing good, the follow up went well. No swelling, is working at moving her ankle each day. She is now wearing a boot but no weight can be placed on her foot. The issue we are having is the ankle and top of her foot has small spots, like mosquito bites that itch and her skin is splotchy colored almost like she has jaundice . It is warm to the touch but she is not running a temp. I have given her benadryl ...what else should we do?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012